Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

A Smashing Success!

I started my cleanup off with a cup of coffee. How about you?

I traveled around this island all day today visiting as many of the cleanups as I could. I have just one thing to say:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The latest count for the number of participants stands at 3,210! I know that there were several cleanups going on today that aren't listed on this website. We want to give you credit and we want to add the number of volunteers participating to the island wide total. If you aren't listed, please contact me to let me know that you participated.

Also, please start emailing before, during, and after pictures to angelovillagomez@gmail.com. Tell me what you did, where you did it, who participated and I will post your story on this website.

Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone involved in today's overwhelmingly successful event!

No comments: