Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Blogging in Beta Blogger

I'm switching this blog over to the new Blogger. Depending on how motivated I am to sit in front of the computer, it will take a day or five to get this blog looking pretty again.

The new Blogger is pretty fancy. The new archive system allows you to navigate to any page within the site from any page. Nifty! You can also bounce between the next or the previous post with the click of a button. Awesome! It also allows the webmaster to attach labels to each post. Woot!

It is also a lot easier for the webmaster (me) to edit and to play around with the format of the blog. Anything that makes my life easier is good.

Happy New Year,

Angelo

P.S. Would you like to contribute to this website? I could sure use the help if you would like to be the one to report on our activites, post pictures, or whatever. It is really easy and I can give you a quick tutorial.

The possibilities of what we can post here are limitless. Are you a photographer? Do you want to post your pictures of the beautiful places in the CNMI on this website for the world to see? Are you an aspiring journalist? Want a worldwide audience?

No comments: