Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beta Blogger Update

I am so getting there! I added more partners to the right hand column. I haven't left any group off on purpose. If you need to be added, please send me an email and I will add you right away.

The only qualifier I have for linking to your business, organization, or government agency is that you actually have a website. The right hand column is a list of links; if you don't have a website, I can't link to you.

I know that this leaves out a lot of our partners, such as MOVER, who have donated many hours of volunteer time. My suggestion is to go to www.blogger.com and to start a blog. You can start one in three easy steps. Then join the We Love Saipan Network. That only takes two steps. Then send me an email letting me know you have a website.

Six easy steps. You can do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to us Angelo. CAMI-CNMI looks forward to partnering up with Beautify CNMI to clean our island.