Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekly Email Update: August 27

Hafa Adai,

This week's email isn't much different from last week's. We continue to sign volunteers up for next month's CNMI International Coastal Cleanup Day. We are looking for volunteer groups to adopt a stretch of beach for cleanup on Saturday, September 19, 2009. You set the time of your cleanup and organize your own volunteers, and we'll provide supplies and garbage pickup. The supplies were donated by Bridge Capital and will be available for pickup the week before the event and DEQ staff will haul all trash collected to the transfer station for weighing and proper disposal.

If you participated in April's Island Wide Cleanup, you know how this works. Email me for a sign up sheet.

There is also a fundraiser being held at PIC this weekend for PAWS and Beautify CNMI. PIC Palooza has an 80's theme and includes food and drink for $25. It should be a really good time and we'll raise money for two great organizations. Tickets are available from PIC or from me (help me out, I'm supposed to sell 20!).

I hope to see you there!

Angelo

PS I gave away about 10 of the 50 donated Flame Trees to one of the local schools. If somebody could help me move the remaining trees from Capital Hill to someplace where we can plant them, we could plant them on Saturday or Sunday morning. I have one shovel and fertilizer.

6 comments:

imodownloadforpc.com said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
imo download for pc
imo apk download
imo pc download

nikhil sharma said...

good night messages for friends
good night messages for husband
good night messages for boyfriend
good night messages for wife
good night messages

Unknown said...

security surveillance company in delhi
cctv security system in greater noida
cctv installation in delhi
best home security system in delhi

pengobatan alami untuk tipes said...


This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Menyembuhkan Nyeri Punggung
Cara Mengobati Kuku Cantengan
Solusi atasi sakit kepala Vertigo
Cara Menyembuhkan Sakit Maag Kronis
Perawatan kesehatan mata
Bahaya Tenggorokan Nyeri

Aar Overseas said...

Best Canada Education Consultants in Delhi
Canada Education Consultants in Delhi
Study in Canada Consultants in Delhi
Study in Canada
Best Immigration Services in Delhi For Canada

Susan said...

I appreciated perusing your articles. This is really an incredible read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome! What are some of the cheapest places to travel to in the world? From Asia to Africa and Europe, Things to do 's got budget breakdowns for the cheapest places.