Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Marianas Trench Merchandise

I've had a Beautify CNMI t-shirt shop online for about two years and the only thing I've ever sold is a button. Maybe two.

I get requests for Marianas Trench t-shirts on a pretty regular basis, so I figured I'd at least make the option to buy a t-shirt online available for those die-hard conservation fans that have to literally wear their support on their sleeve.

Cafepress is great because you simply upload a graphic and attach it to any number of merchandise items. The basic service is free, which for my purposes is all I need.

Harry Blalock uses Cafepress for his Axe Murderer Tours merchandise. It is really a great service. You don't have to worry about fronting money for merchandise or ordering the right amount of XXXL shirts, you let them worry about all that.

You simply upload the images and design your shirts. Then sit back and they do all the work for you.

I don't expect too many people to buy one of these shirts, but at least now they have the option.

Click HERE to visit the Marianas Trench online t-shirt shop.

No comments: