Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

March 11, 2007 Cleanup Of Garapan Tourist District

Last Sunday, March 11, Angelo Villagomez, MINA's Executive Director, RC&D's Public Involvement Coordinator, and Chair of Beautify CNMI's Restoration Committee, led two of the CNMI's outstanding Filipino organizations -- Friends of the Mariana Islands (FMI, formerly MOVER, while it was led by Ms. Marites Castillo) and CNMI Power--on the monthly cleanup of the Garapan Tourist District Area. They are Proud Partners of Beautify CNMI! Great job, Partners!Here are some pictures of their usual hard work. (Incidentally, if someone at CNMI Power has pictures that they'd like to e-mail me at cnmiservant@cintakaipat.com, I'd be happy to post them, too).One...two...three...Beautify CNMI! One more time! One more time!

3 comments:

Volunteer Guy said...

You forgot to mention the part where I went home early sick.

CNMI Blogger said...

No, that was last weekend's cleanup (Saturday, the 17th) that I sent you home early because you were sick as a puppy! To my knowledge, you were at the cleanup that occurred the Sunday before where you called me from the AMP parking lot as I was on my way to catch my ferry to Tinian to attend my uncle's funeral. So, don't sweat it!

Angelo Villagomez said...

No, last weekend I just didn't show up. The weekend before I went home early.