Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lunch At The Hachiman Jinja With Nihon University

The rain poured really hard just as the students got to the Hachiman Jinja. Even though I was there earlier, I still got caught in the rain. But what a delicious lunch our wonderful hosts, the Guerrero family, put on for us! Si Yu'us Ma'ase, Olomwaay, Thank You and Arigato Gozaimasu!
Nihon University students with our hosts, Mr. & Mrs. Guerrero-san, myself, Governor Ben Fitial, and Angelo Villagomez.
Everyone huddled together to wait for the rain to go away so we could visit the Hachiman Jinja. It's a good thing I visited the Jinja earlier before the rain came. The students ended up visiting in groups.
Oishi! Oishi! Yummy! Yummy!
Our hostess, Mrs. Guerrero-san, Aya Matsumoto-san, me, Kinai Guerrero, and Sensei Koshiro.
Our last group photo with our hosts. Ray and Kinai, two of the Guerrero children (far right, back) join the group for a photo.

Thanks, again!

Rep. Cinta Kaipat
www.cnmiblog.com

3 comments:

Katie said...

Where is this place?

Angelo Villagomez said...

I want to go back on a sunny day to take pictures. I'll let you know when I go.

CNMI Blogger said...

It's in Kagman.